Smart Home Automation Gadget
Key features of SHAG
- SHAG panel are available in variant models which can control 2,4 or 10 appliance.
- Multiple SHAG panel can be controled using SHAG android app.
- SHAG panel are secured using respective unique identity.
- SHAG has appliance scheduling facility which helps in automatic operation scheduling on appliances.
- SHAG provides child lock PIN protection.
- No need of internet, hence simple to manage.
- SHAG uses efficient design to make ensure low energy consumption.
Specification of SHAG
- SHAG uses 240V / 50Hz AC as input supply.
- SHAG has appliance load capacity of 6A-240V / 50Hz AC rating for each output lines.
- SHAG only supports Android platform.
- SHAG panel's approximate dimension: 5"(L) x 3"(W) x 1"(H).
Installation guid for SHAG
Caution: All installation process is to be done with AC supply. Please make sure that it is done by experts. Do take all precautions.
- 1 Note down name and pass details on SHAG panel device.
- 2 Switch-off main power supply of home.
- 3 Open switchboard which is to be automated.
- 4 Connect SHAG's output AC wires to respective appliance switch as shown in figure.
- 5 Connect SHAG's AC input to AC source available in switchboard correctly.
- 6 Do recheck for all circuit board connections.
- 7 Place device inside switchboard if possible or place it outside as comfortable.
- 8 Switch-on main power supply of home.
- 9 If all connected appliances blinks ON then it is assured that circuit is perfect.
- 10 Download SHAG android app from Google PlayStore from EHTAS.
- 12 Fill out all details in app for respective panel.
- 13 And you are done. Enjoy SHAG...